The 6000 series are our premium grade window. Using extrusions from a leading supplier of high performance polymer-based components (REHAU), this series of windows is engineered to give the best performance out of our residential series. Not only will these windows attract curbside appeal and cut down those energy bills, they will increase the value of your home because of their exceptional quality.
This product series includes Double Hung, Slider, Picture, Casement and Awning windows.
- Constructed with fusion welded sash and fusion welded frame. This provides greater levels of structural stability and enhances the window’s lifetime.
- This series is designed with 50% more chambers in the frame compared to our other series, giving this premium series far superior durability and insulation.
- The standard window frame depth is 3-1/4”and we use a 7/8” Insulated glass unit (IGU) for optimal insulation.
- Made with 100% virgin vinyl, which provides better structural integrity and color retention than recycled vinyl.
- Double strength glass is used for all standard sizes for increased durability.
- Designed with a beveled face and frame, these windows will give your home an attractive curbside appeal.
- We use a heavy duty integral lift/pull rail which provides even more structural integrity to the sash.
- Designed with true sloped sills that force any rainfall to drain outwards and keep your home protected from the elements. These sills also give the advantage of having a larger daylight opening.
- Auto-locking fiberglass or aluminum screens are available and made with a sturdy aluminum frame. Double hung and slider windows come standard with half screens, though full screens are available.
- We integrate a double weather-stripped system into the design providing a weather tight performance.
- The Double Hung and Slider models have interlocking sashes to guarantee a tight seal every time you lock your windows. Dual locks also come standard on all Double Hung over 27” wide and Sliders over 27" high to ensure a secure seal.