The all welded 4000 series are our performance grade windows that offer greater energy performance and structural integrity with an upscale architectural appearance. Compared to the 2000 series, this has a welded sash and welded frame, giving it a higher level of durability.With the 4000 series architectural look and durability will enhance the look of a residential project for years to come. From its sturdy construction to its energy-saving performance, the 4000 series is a true workhorse window and is perfect for homeowners seeking to upgrade their house. The 4000 series meets both housing authority regulations and Energy Star requirements.This product series includes Double Hung, Picture, 2 Lite Slider and 3 Lite Slider window types.
4000 Series Features
- Constructed with fusion welded sash and fusion welded frame. This provides greater levels of structural stability and enhances the window's lifetime.
- The standard window frame depth is 3-1/4”and we use a 7/8” Insulated glass unit (IGU).
- Made with 100% virgin vinyl, which provides better structural integrity and color retention than recycled vinyl.
- Double strength glass is used for all standard sizes for increased durability.
- Designed with a beveled face and frame, these windows will give your home an attractive curbside appeal.
- We use a heavy duty integral lift/pull rail which provides even more structural integrity to the sash.
- Contains a multi-chambered frame that not only adds to the durability of the window, but also enhances energy performance.
- Designed with true sloped sills that force any rainfall to drain outwards and keep your home protected from the elements. These sills also give the advantage of having a larger daylight opening
- We integrate a double weather-stripped system into the design providing a weather tight performance.
- Auto-locking fiberglass or aluminum screens are available and made with a sturdy aluminum frame. Double hung and slider windows come standard with half screens, though full screens are available.
- The Double Hung and Slider models have interlocking sashes to guarantee a tight seal every time you lock your windows. Dual locks also come standard on all Double Hung over 27” wide and Sliders over 27" high to ensure a secure seal.
Our 3000 series commercial grade performance AAMA CW rated Double Hung & Slider windows with matching Picture window series provides a standard commercial vinyl design to meet the most common commercial applications while raising the bar even...
The all welded 4000 series are our performance grade windows that offer greater energy performance and structural integrity with an upscale architectural appearance. Compared to the 2000 series, this has a welded sash and welded frame, giving it...
The 6000 series are our premium grade window. Using extrusions from a leading supplier of high performance polymer-based components (REHAU), this series of windows is engineered to give the best performance out of our residential series. Not only...
Bay WindowsOur beautiful bay windows help add that extra touch to your house to make it even more beautiful. It not only enhances a home’s exterior but also floods natural light into interior spaces. Projecting outwards from a wall at 30 or 4...
We realize that there are many product requirements in today’s window market, with some being more specialized than others. While our primary goal is to manufacture quality vinyl systems and custom aluminum windows, we do not want to be careless i...