The welded sash and mechanical frame window is our baseline residential vinyl offering that is both affordable and energy efficient. It meets both housing authority regulations and Energy Star requirements.
This product series includes Double Hung, Dead-lite, 2 Lite Slider, 3 Lite Slider, and Hopper window types.
If you are looking for mulled combinations and nail fin applications, these are best served with our all welded 4000 series windows.
- Fusion-welded sashes and a mechanical frame.
- The standard window frame depth is 3-1/4”and we use a 7/8” Insulated glass unit (IGU).
- Made with 100% virgin vinyl, which provides better structural integrity and color retention than recycled vinyl.
- We use a heavy duty integral lift/pull rail which provides even more structural integrity to the sash.
- A multi-chambered frame that not only adds to the durability of the window, but also creates more space to add an extra layer of air between the insulating glass units. This greatly improves the window’s energy performance.
- Designed with true sloped sills that force any rainfall to drain outwards and keep your home protected from the elements. These sills also give the advantage of having a larger daylight opening
- Auto-locking fiberglass or aluminum screens are available and made with a sturdy aluminum frame. Double hung and slider windows come standard with half screens, though full screens are available.
- We integrate a double weather-stripped system into the design providing a weather tight performance.
- The Double Hung and Slider models have interlocking sashes to guarantee a tight seal every time you lock your windows. Dual locks also come standard on all Double Hung over 27” wide and Sliders over 27″ high to ensure a secure seal.