Sideload Series: Single & Double-Hung Windows AW
Our commercial sideload series windows boasts high-performance AAMA AW-rated picture, single and double-hung windows. This series provides a heavy duty deep frame design for the most demanding project requirements and where very large size openings are required. We use high-quality thermally broken aluminum extrusions to manufacture all of our windows. This product series includes picture, double and single-hung windows in various combinations depending on your project requirements.
- Truly a heavy-duty commercial window with a robust 4″ deep frame for the most demanding of applications.
- Corner joints utilize die-cut gaskets and three stainless fasteners in-frame and in sash for superior water tightness, structural integrity, and durability.
- The design provides for external grids mechanically fastened to the frame and sash for a more authentic appearance, coupled with the benefits of long-term durability and simplified glass replacement.
- External grids mechanically fastened to the frame and sash also allow for a full 1” glazing pocket to maintain excellent thermal insulation.
- They are designed with specific structural glazing to meet anti-terrorism and bomb blast requirements or hurricane and windblown debris (large missile requirements).
- A thermal strut design is incorporated to enhance thermal performance further.
- Contains a cast bronze latch and keepers.
- Double Hung and Single Hung are side-load designed for excellent structural performance and meet the strictest building safety requirements.
- A picture window is designed to accommodate integral mullion with vertical and horizontal orientation within one single master-frame.
Diamond Windows & Door’s side load window can meet the largest window requirements. Get in touch with a member of our team today for more information.
- Single & Double Hung (7100)
- Fixed Picture (7200)
Single & Double Hung (7100)
Fixed Picture (7200)
Our welded vinyl windows are also available in custom residential window configurations and 100% made to order. We offer far greater advantages than other vendors who only produce stock windows. If you would like to learn more, please contact a member of our team today.