Our Steel Replica series offers an ultra-narrow sightline window with a clean putty bead profile. This series is best used for historical restoration projects, that is replicating a classic historic steel or wood window aesthetic without sacrificing modern building codes and energy requirements. We are proud to be able to preserve historical building aesthetics by manufacturing a thermally broken aluminum window that not only provides a high level of energy efficiency, but also meets the strictest building codes and requirements set by landmark commissions.
Product series includes Fixed, Picture, Project Out, and Casement in a range of combinations and configurations. In addition, we have a 90 degree corner window and a terrace door that are not listed below as they are new products we have just designed. Every type is available in either a traditional overlap or a flush frame.
Custom Steel Replica window types are available, please contact our office for more information.
- With a 3-1/4” deep frame, this series achieves an AAMA AW performance rating for the most demanding applications.
- Design has a classic putty bead appearance integrated and maintained throughout the exterior frame and grid system.
- Corner joints utilize die cut gaskets and 3 stainless steel fasteners in the frame and sash for superior water tightness, structural integrity and durability.
- Designed with external grids mechanically fastened to the frame and sash for a more traditional appearance. This creates long term durability and simplifies glass replacement if ever needed.
- Fastening through frame with integrated fastener head snap in cover extrusion designed into framing system.
- Thermal break design provides optimum thermal performance.
- High quality cast bronze latch and keepers.
- Extruded sub-sill
- Multiple combinations and configurations available.