The all welded 4000 series are our performance grade windows that offer greater energy performance and structural integrity with an upscale architectural appearance. Compared to the 2000 series, this has a welded sash and welded frame, giving it a higher level of durability.
With the 4000 series architectural look and durability will enhance the look of a residential project for years to come. From its sturdy construction to its energy-saving performance, the 4000 series is a true workhorse window and is perfect for homeowners seeking to upgrade their house. The 4000 series meets both housing authority regulations and Energy Star requirements.
This product series includes Double Hung, Picture, 2 Lite Slider and 3 Lite Slider window types.
4000 Series Features:
- Constructed with fusion welded sash and fusion welded frame. This provides greater levels of structural stability and enhances the window’s lifetime.
- The standard window frame depth is 3-1/4”and we use a 7/8” Insulated glass unit (IGU).
- Made with 100% virgin vinyl, which provides better structural integrity and color retention than recycled vinyl.
- Double strength glass is used for all standard sizes for increased durability.
- Designed with a beveled face and frame, these windows will give your home an attractive curbside appeal.
- We use a heavy duty integral lift/pull rail which provides even more structural integrity to the sash.
- Contains a multi-chambered frame that not only adds to the durability of the window, but also enhances energy performance.
- Designed with true sloped sills that force any rainfall to drain outwards and keep your home protected from the elements. These sills also give the advantage of having a larger daylight opening
- We integrate a double weather-stripped system into the design providing a weather tight performance.
- Auto-locking fiberglass or aluminum screens are available and made with a sturdy aluminum frame. Double hung and slider windows come standard with half screens, though full screens are available.
- The Double Hung and Slider models have interlocking sashes to guarantee a tight seal every time you lock your windows. Dual locks also come standard on all Double Hung over 27” wide and Sliders over 27″ high to ensure a secure seal.
*Images are for reference only, they are not physical representations of the products*
Double Hung (4100)
The D/H Tilt is the traditional window that is a staple for any home. At Diamond we made it even easier for homeowners to be able to clean their windows from the inside with our recessed tilt latches in both of the sashes. This means that both of the sashes are able to tilt inwards to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Also, all double hung windows come standard with ventilation limit latches, which help to prevent unwanted operation by children as well as helping to prevent against unwanted intrusions.
Picture Window (4200)
A picture window is essentially a dead-lite with a frame. It is the perfect window for homeowners looking to add natural light to any living space because of their big daylight opening while adding an upscale architectural appearance. These can be combined in a series of fixed and operable windows (Mulled Units) to enhance your house’s aesthetic appeal.
Two Lite Slider (4300-2)
Two operable sashes that slide side to side. Diamond’s slider windows are your go to windows for large wide openings. They offer an unobstructed view and slide with ease. Whether you’re looking for a slider for your basement or for your living space, or kitchen, we have what you need.
Three Lite Slider (4300-3)
If the 2 lite slider is not big enough, that’s no problem as we offer a 3 lite slider which will replace a very wide opening or replacing several windows. The 3 lite slider includes two operable sashes that slide side to side with a fixed sash in between. This is available in equal sashes or ¼ operable sashes with a ½ fixed sash.
Grids can help add that extra aesthetic that you were looking for. We currently have either Flat or Contoured profiles. Grid configurations are available in equal sqaure, diamond, or prairie pattern. Available in 2,4,6,8,9,12, or 16 lites. For custom grids, please contact our customer service department.
Grid types include between the glass (BTG) or simulated divided lites (SDL). BTG offers a smooth surface that is easy to clean while SDL offers a more traditional look.
Thermal performance of a window is improved by replacing the air between the panes of a window with either Argon or Krypton gas. This helps prevent heat loss and improves overall energy efficiency.
Argon vs Krypton: Both gases are an inert, slow moving gas that helps protect your home from energy loss, however, as Krypton is denser than Argon, this further enhances it’s energy efficiency.
Triple pane insulated glass units (IGU) are available for all window types and provides significantly improved insulation and reduced ambient noise.
Glass options include clear, low E, and double low E (Solar-ban 60/Pilkington low E).
Specialty glazings such as tinted, obscured, spandrel and tempered glass are available as well.
Fiberglass comes standard with all our windows, however, Aluminum is available if you require a stronger material for your screen.
Available in half or full screen for all windows.
Nailing Finish + J Channel
Mullion option is available for all windows, where multiple windows can be mulled to create a custom look for your larger window openings.
Head expander and sill angle come standard with all mulled units, but can also be offered as accessories on all residential windows.
Wood extension jambs: Available in 4-9/16” and 6-9/16”
Other accessories and options are available upon request for special applications, please contact our customer service department for further details.