Our Sideload series boasts a high performance AAMA AW rated Double Hung & Single Hung window with a matching Picture window. This series provides that classic putty bead profile but with a deep frame design for the most demanding requirements and where very large size openings are required for the job.
This product series includes Single Hung, Double Hung, and Picture windows in a variety of combinations depending on your project requirements.
- Truly a heavy duty commercial window with a robust 4″ deep frame for the most demanding of applications.
- Corner joints utilize die cut gaskets and 3 stainless fasteners in frame and in sash for superior water tightness, structural integrity and durability.
- Design provides for external grids mechanically fastened to the frame and sash for a more authentic appearance, coupled with the benefits of long term durability and simplified glass replacement.
- External grids mechanically fastened to the frame and sash also allow for a full 1” glazing pocket to maintain excellent thermal insulation.
- Designed with specific structural glazing to meet anti-terrorism and bomb blast requirements or hurricane and windblown debris (large missile requirements).
- A thermal strut design is incorporated to further enhance thermal performance.
- Contains cast bronze latch and keepers.
- Double Hung and Single Hung are side-load designed for excellent structural performance and meets the strictest building safety requirements.
- Picture is designed to accommodate integral mullion with vertical and horizontal orientation, within one single master-frame.
*Click images for product catalog*
Single & Double Hung (7100)
Fixed Picture (7200)
Product spec sheets and detail drawings are currently unavailable. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please contact our office regarding this information.
For Optional Add-ons, please refer to our accessories and finishes page below.