Our Steel Replica series offers an ultra-narrow sightline window with a clean putty bead profile. This series is best used for historical restoration projects, that is replicating a classic historic steel or wood window aesthetic without sacrificing modern building codes and energy requirements. We are proud to be able to preserve historical building aesthetics by manufacturing an energy efficient thermally broken aluminum window.
Product series includes Fixed, Picture, Project Out and Casement in a range of combinations and configurations.
Custom Steel Replica window types are available, please contact our office for more information.
- With a 3-1/4” deep frame, this series achieves an AAMA AW performance rating for the most demanding applications.
- Design has a classic putty bead appearance integrated and maintained throughout the exterior frame and grid system.
- Corner joints utilize die cut gaskets and 3 stainless steel fasteners in the frame and sash for superior water tightness, structural integrity and durability.
- Designed with external grids mechanically fastened to the frame and sash for a more traditional appearance. This creates long term durability and simplifies glass replacement if ever needed.
- Fastening through frame with integrated fastener head snap in cover extrusion designed into framing system.
- Thermal break design provides optimum thermal performance.
- High quality cast bronze latch and keepers.
- Extruded sub-sill
- Multiple combinations and configurations available.
*Click images for product catalog*
Fixed Casement (5300)
Circle Top Fixed Casement (5400)
Fixed Project Out & Casement (5500)
Fixed & Project Out (5600)
Fixed Circle Top & Project Out (5700)
For Optional Add-ons, please refer to our accessories and finishes page below.